Well Pets Clinics
Monday – Friday 9 am to 3 pm
Phone: 317-773-8387 Fax: 317-773-8370
Well Pets provides wellness care, vaccines, and other diagnostics for dogs and cats. Well Pets does not operate out of a veterinary hospital, only visits pet stores in the Central Indiana area. We have recently purchased Cicero Veterinary Hospital and offer lower cost surgeries there once a month.
Our clinics run on a first come first serve basis therefore we do not take appointments.
All of our veterinarians are licensed and give full hospital quality exams at all of our vaccine clinics. Well Pets also offers a full line of heartworm, flea, and other medications at a discounted cost. For guidelines to our clinics please see below.
Petco Store Changes
Well Pets regrets to inform you that we will no longer be holding clinics at the Petco stores in Central Indiana AS OF SEPTEMBER 1ST 2015. Please visit us at one of our many other locations around the Central Indiana area. Call our office for more information at 317-773-8387 or email us at email@example.com.
How does Well Pets pricing compare?
Petco and some corporate Pet Supplies Plus stores have recently brought their own veterinary companies to offer their version of low cost vaccination services. Neither company offers full veterinary exams nor do they treat any types of illness. So we were interested in how Well Pets full service pricing compares to these 2 low cost shot clinics. Click the link below to see a side by side pricing comparison!!
- Click the link above to find a clinic that is in your area and works with your schedule.
- Our clinics are first come first serve, no appointments.
- Bring your pet(s) and any previous records you may have to the clinic.
- Check in at our reception desk. You will be handed a clinic health form to be filled out as well as a copy of our clinic guidelines to read.
- A Well Pets staff member will then come to you and discuss your pet’s needs, helping to choose what is exactly right for their lifestyle.
- You will then see the doctor where your pet will get a full veterinary exam, along with anything else your pet may need.
- After your time with the doctor is complete, you will then procede to our receptionist where you can get any medications your pet needs and pay for your visit.
Things to know:
- All single vaccines require an exam. The only exception would be a client returning for a booster vaccine within 6 weeks of the initial visit. If this is the case it will be specified on the previous clinic health form.
- We accept Cash, Check (with valid ID), Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We do not accept Care Credit.
- You can sign up with each store to be put on the list for our clinics. THIS IS NOT AN APPOINTMENT. It does however guarntee you are seen on that day. It also allows us to contact you if the clinic is cancelled for reasons such as weather.
- Some of our clinics do have a lengthy wait. We will stay however late it takes to see any clients signed in during the 2 hour clinic time.
- Due to the long wait at a few of our clinics, you have the option to fill out your paperwork and leave. We will then call the number provided on the form 10 minutes before your pet is to be seen by the doctor.
- Please make sure all pets come either on leash or in a carrier. If your pet is not contained, our staff may ask you to secure your pet before giving you paperwork to fill out.
- We do not carry records with our staff to the clinics. If you need your previous Well Pets records, please contact our office at 317-773-8387 so that we can print and send the records to the clinic for you. If you do not have any previous records, our staff will discuss your pet’s lifestyle with you and choose the appropriate vaccines. (This is most important for puppy packages!!)
Flea Prevention is Important!!
Don’t believe me? That’s fine take it from this fine hospital!!
Shake them off video!!